We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
The data controller is
Logeecom Deutschland GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 30 7543 9963
Managing Director: Olaf Schreiber
Register entry: Registered in the Commercial Register.
Register court: AG Berlin Charlottenburg. Registration number: HRB 241531
Data Protection Officer
Mihajlo Tošić, Logeecom d.o.o., Gramšijeva 9 VII/72, 11070 Novi Beograd
Tel.: +381 63 8273 823
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.).
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 (1) c) GDPR.
Technical optimization of the website, facilitating access, statistical evaluation of our services, improving the user experience, handling contact requests, secure operation of our website.
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 (1) e) GDPR
Visitors/users of the website
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "Users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- Legal basis in case of consent to the processing of personal data: Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
- Legal basis if processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention obligations): Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- Legal basis where processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person: Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. d) GDPR.
- Legal basis if processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and no overriding interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you in this respect: Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
In principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. Should this nevertheless be the case, then the disclosure will be made on the basis of the previously mentioned legal grounds, e.g. in the case of the disclosure of data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of law enforcement, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, e.g. for the web hosting of our websites) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of a data processing agreement (Auftragsverarbeitungsvereinbarung AVV in German), this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. In doing so, we carefully select our processors, monitor them regularly and have been given the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection provisions according to BDSG n.F. and GDPR.
Data transfer to third countries
If processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that the processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized establishment of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses".
Insofar as we obtain your express consent to transfer data to the USA due to the ineffectiveness of the so-called "Privacy Shield" - pursuant to Art. 49 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDPR-, we point out in this context the risk of surreptitious access by US authorities and the use of the data for surveillance purposes, possibly without legal remedy for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage period
Presence of automated decision making
We do not use automated decision making.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
If you use our website for information purposes only (i.e., do not register or otherwise submit information), we collect only the personal data that your browser sends to our server. While you are viewing our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address
- user's internet service provider
- date and time of the request
- browser type
- language and browser version
- time zone
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data
- websites from which the request came
- operating system
This data is not stored together with any other personal data about you....
This data is used for the user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website with functions and content as well as its optimization and statistical evaluation.
The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above-mentioned purposes, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a period of 7 days . After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
The following types of cookies are distinguished:
- Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to store certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping carts or user input, e.g. regarding the language of the website. The result of asking the user whether cookies may be stored are also stored in a cookie (this could be called a "paradoxical cookie" or "recursive cookie").
- Session cookies: Session cookies are needed to recognize the user during a visit (e.g. when you have logged in to determine your login status). In this sense, session cookies can belong to the above-mentioned necessary cookies. When you revisit our site, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information thus obtained is used to optimize our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site. When you close the browser or you log out, the session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even when the browser is closed. They are used for login storage, reach measurement and marketing purposes. They are automatically deleted after a certain duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. Persistent cookies are rarely necessary.
- Third-party cookies: Depending on your preferences, you can configure your browser settings and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies (which is strongly recommended from a privacy perspective). However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective privacy statements of the third-party providers.
Data categories: User data, cookie, user ID (in particular, the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
Purposes of processing: The information thus obtained serves the purpose of technically and economically optimizing our web offer and providing you with easier and more secure access to our website.
Legal basis: If we process your personal data using cookies on the basis of your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Furthermore, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis. Likewise, Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b) GDPR is the legal basis if the cookies are set for the initiation of a contract, e.g. for orders.
Storage period/deletion: The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
There are also various browser plugins that delete cookies automatically or after certain events according to adjustable conditions.
If you want to further minimize the persistent storage of cookies, you can surf in the so-called "private mode" or "incognito mode" of the browser. In this mode, no cookies are persisted and the history is also deleted after the user exits the browser.
Objection and "Opt-Out": You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive, regardless of consent or legal permission, by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may lead to a functional restriction of our offers.
Contact us via contact form / e-mail / mail
- If you contact us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail, your data will be processed for the purpose of handling the contact request.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data is, if you have given your consent, Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the context of a contact request or by e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The controller has a legitimate interest in processing and storing the data in order to be able to respond to user inquiries, to secure evidence for reasons of liability law and, if necessary, to be able to comply with its statutory retention obligations for business letters. If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We may store your information and contact request in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or similar system.
- The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. We store inquiries from users who have an account or a contract with us until two years after the termination of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, deletion takes place after their expiry at the end of the retention obligations under commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years).
- You have the option to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a) GDPR. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- If you contact us by telephone, your telephone number will be processed and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM/cache of the telephone device/display for the purpose of processing the contact request and handling it. The storage takes place for liability and security reasons, in order to be able to provide proof of the call, as well as for economic reasons, in order to enable a callback. In the event of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the telephone numbers.
- The legal basis for the processing of the phone number is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR.
- The device cache stores calls for up to 180 days and successively overwrites or deletes old data; when the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory destroyed if necessary. Blocked phone numbers are checked annually for the need to block them.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
- We have integrated "Google Analytics" on our website (provider: Google Ireland Limited, Reg. No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
- Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent ("opt-in") to the processing of your personal data by means of "Google Analytics" of the third-party provider, then Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Furthermore, the legal basis for our legitimate interest (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in the data processing is Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f) GDPR, which lies in the above-mentioned purposes. In the case of services provided in connection with a contract, the tracking and analysis of user behavior is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b) GDPR in order to be able to offer optimized services for the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract with the information thus obtained.
- Storage period: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 6 months . The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached takes place automatically once a month. Opt-out and deletion options:
- Opt-out and deletion options:
- You can disable (our recommendation) cross-device user analytics in your Google Account under "My Data > Personal Data".
- We have embedded YouTube videos from youtube.com into our website so that they can be accessed directly on our website. YouTube belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. website accessed, content and access times). We have integrated the videos in the so-called "extended data protection mode" , without using cookies to record user behavior in order to personalize video playback. Instead, video recommendations are based on the currently playing video. Videos played in enhanced privacy mode in an embedded player do not affect which videos are recommended to you on YouTube. When you start a video (click on the video), you agree that YouTube tracks the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage or video on our website and uses this data for advertising purposes.
- Purpose of processing: providing a user-friendly offer, optimizing and improving our content.
- Data transfer/recipient category: Third party provider in the USA. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. This happens even without a user account with Google. If you are logged into your Google account, Google can assign the above data to your account. If you do not wish this, you must log out of your Google account. Google creates user profiles from this data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
- Storage period: cookies for up to 2 years or until deleted by you.
- We have integrated maps from "Google Maps" (Provider: Google Ireland Limited, Reg. No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. IP, location, page viewed). Google Maps allows us to display the location of addresses and directions directly on our website in interactive maps and to enable you to use this tool. When you call up a website on which Google Maps is integrated, a connection is established to Google's servers in the USA. In the process, your IP address and your location may be transmitted to Google. In addition, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page. This also happens without a user account with Google. If you are logged into your Google account, Google can assign the above data to your account. If you do not want this, you must log out of your Google account. Google creates user profiles from this data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
- Purpose of processing: providing a user-friendly website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent ("opt-in") to the processing of your personal data by means of "Google Maps" by the third-party provider, then Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. In addition, the legal basis is our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) GDPR, which lies in the above-mentioned purposes.
- Data transfer/recipient category: third-party providers in the USA.
- Duration of storage: Cookies for up to 6 months or until they are deleted by you. Otherwise, as soon as they are no longer needed for the processing purposes.
For us, these data are anonymous and invisible. They can only be used in connection with the ad placement.
Purpose: With the help of the pixel, we can better adapt our advertising measures to your wishes and interests. Thus, Meta users may see suitable advertising. Meta uses the collected data for analysis purposes and for its own advertising.
You can change these settings at https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen - you must be logged in to Meta to do so.
Generally, you can manage your usage-based online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/ . Here you can deactivate or activate providers.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Social media presence
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. In addition, user data within social networks is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created based on the usage behavior and the resulting interests of the users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the networks, which presumably correspond to the interests of the users (in fact, of course, it is primarily the interests of the advertisers that are served) . For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users' computers, in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are stored. In addition, device-independent data of the users may also be stored in the usage profiles (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in there). For a detailed presentation of the respective forms of processing and the options to object (opt-out), we refer to the privacy statements and information of the operators of the respective networks. In the event of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we would also like to point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the users' data and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of the processing: communication with users connected and registered in the social networks; information and advertising for our products, offers and services; external presentation and image cultivation; evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presences in the social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes pursuant to Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If you have given us or the person or persons responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with. Art. 7 GDPR.
- Data transfer/recipient category: social network.
- The data protection notices, information options and objection options ("opt-out") of the respective networks/service providers can be found here:
Data protection for job applications
- Job applications sent electronically or by mail to the responsible person are processed electronically or manually for the purpose of handling the application process.
- We expressly point out that application documents containing "special categories of personal data" according to Art. 9 GDPR (e.g. a photo that allows conclusions to be drawn about your ethnic origin, your religion or your marital status) are undesirable, with the exception of a possible severe disability, which you indicate voluntarily. You should submit your application without this information. This will not affect your chances of obtaining employment.
- The legal bases for the processing are Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. b) GDPR as well as § 26 BDSG n.F.
- If an employment relationship is established with the applicant after completion of the application process, the applicant data will be stored in compliance with the relevant data protection provisions. If you are not offered a position after completion of the application process, your submitted letter of application including the documents will be deleted 6 months after the rejection is sent in order to be able to meet any claims and obligations to provide evidence under the AGG.
Rights of the data subject
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) GDPR, you may object to the processing. This is particularly the case if the processing is not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following functional description. If you file such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adjust the data processing or provide you with our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing. You may object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can exercise your right to object free of charge. You can inform us about your advertising objection at the following contact details: Mihajlo Tošić, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +381 63 8273 823
Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes, in particular, information about the content, the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, as well as the origin of your data if it has not been collected directly from you.
Right to rectification
You have a right to rectify inaccurate data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
Right to deletion
You have a right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage prevent this.
You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions of Art. 18 (1) a) to d) GDPR is met:
- If you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of the use of the personal data instead
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the controller's legitimate grounds override your grounds.
Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, i.e. you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request its transfer to another controller.
Right to complain
You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection provisions are complied with by us, but also by our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. For example, all data between your browser and our server is encrypted and transmitted via a secure SSL connection.
Supplements - Check
processing of personal data: Purpose of use and legal basis
We host the content of our website with the following provider:
External Hosting This website is hosted externally. The personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster's servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contractual data, contact details, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website. External hosting is carried out for the purpose of contract fulfillment vis-à-vis our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR). Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR and § 25 (1) TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user's terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
Our hoster will or will process your data only to the extent necessary to fulfill its performance obligations and to follow our instructions with respect to such data.
We use the following hoster:
United Domains AG
Gautinger Straße 10
We have concluded an order processing agreement (AVV) with this provider for the use of the above-mentioned service. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that this provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.